Friday, May 23, 2014

MOVIES!

Last weekend I went to see the major motion picture Godzilla. I am a huge Godzilla fan. I used to read the comics and play the games. I also of course have seen all the old classic movies. So Ihad high expectations mainly because of how good special effects have gotten in todays day and age. Also I saw familiar talented actors from the tv series "Breaking Bad" and the movie "Kick-Ass" so as you can imagine i was super excited! To top of the icing on the cake I was seeing it in 3D!!! Me and all my friends get to the theater, we have all our seats and all our snacks set up, and we are ready to go. After an hour into the movie the best actor is killed off and the main monster Godzilla has not even showed up yet. After he finally does show up he does not do any cool fighting for another half an hour! I was furious and a little tired, in fact one of my friends even fell asleep in the theater with his glasses on and everything. Once the fighting did start it was awesome Godzilla beat up two monsters very handedly. So I was cheered up a little bit, but then the ending ruined it for me. Godzilla is leaving a completely destroyed city and everyone is calling him a hero, that does not make too much sense to me. Overall I was disappointed and I would recommend waiting for the movie to come out on dvd to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment