Friday, May 23, 2014

Most Recent Read

The most recent thing I have read over the past couple weeks is my recently attained yearbook. At first glance I was extremely excited because the cover looks awesome and it is my senior year so it is just expected to spectacular. Reading through I really enjoyed looking at all the different pictures of me, my friends, class mates and all the great faculty that works at St. Marks. Next I enjoyed looking at all the sports, clubs, and academic teams of all sorts. Everything was great coming up to the senior section, which is where I found my first dislike. The thing I do not like is how they separated the senior quotes from the seniors individuals picture. I feel as if now not as many people will read them. Although I still did, and I enjoyed them very much. I say this because I know how lazy high schoolers are and I also heard many other students complaining about it. Another mistake is that they messed up multiple senior superlatives. It is just frustrating when everybody likes the way things were and it just gets changed for no reason. That's just life I guess. Sometimes change is good and sometimes change is bad, but theres always going to be change and I guess I'll just have to accept that. Well thats my blog and I was just speaking my mind. Farewell until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment