Thursday, March 20, 2014

Opinion on GwM

Gun with Occasional Music is an interesting book to say the least. It portrays a completely different outlook on life and makes me wonder how the future is really going to be. Is it going to be screwed up or will it be a good time for humanity. The way it is shown to be in this book seems pretty screwed up to me. Whoever put certain laws in place has a twisted view on what is right and wrong. I mean I am no dictator on morality but giving people a card on karma which determines how long they live is pretty messed up. Sure people who do wrong deserve punishment, but human beings are not ones to say how long a person lives or when they die. Which brings up the controversial topic of the death penalty. Can a human being play the role of God. The answer I say is no and which is why the death penalty should be outlawed and if a crime is so absurd than the person should be imprisoned for life. The sustainment of human life outweighs the cost of food and shelter the government provides for them. Sorry for my discretion but back to the fake screwed up reality of the book and enough of ours lol. In the novel people have changed the way of life by giving babies an animals the ability to speed up the growing and development process. So the people in this time period have figured out how to cheat the game of life and I do not think I would like my future to be similar to this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment