Wednesday, October 23, 2013

To be or not to be..

So the question is whether or not I want to keep reading this novel in the long seventy five minute lit period once a cycle or not. Right now I am deciding to keep reading in hopes that some action and gun fighing takes place because that will keep me interested and entertain my actiony personality. If I read on and nothing really happens and it is him just traveling intimidating everyone he meets just by flashing his guns I will be kind if upset and lead on. Other than that the dialogue is good and it was an easy decision to keep going with it and give it a chance to pick up the pace a bit. So I am excited and have high expectations for the rest of the novel. I will keep the fellow bloggers posted on how its going! Toodles friends

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an epic, so, yes, there is a lot of setup. If you read outside of class as well as in class, it will go faster. Imagine he looks like Clint Eastwood in Pale Rider

    ReplyDelete