Wednesday, October 23, 2013

At First Glance

The book I have been reading in my wonderful world literature class with the amazing teacher Mrs. Healey is The Dark Tower The Gun Slinger by Stephen King. I chose this book of the shelf full of great books mainly because of the author. Stephen King is one of my fathers favorite writers and I have heard him proclaim about his novels many many times, so I grabbed this book. I picked it up and immediately started reading the back of it to get an idea of what it was about. The idea sounded really cool, the only man left with guns and he is a lone wolf type of hero. So i started reading. I will be honest I was not really sure what was going on in the beginning and not much action had gone on, but I kept reading and figured out what was going on. The gun slinger is in pursuit of "the man in black"

No comments:

Post a Comment